Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus Long Island Repair

Olympus Long Island Repair

Trainman52

I sent in my C-3040 for repair. Having read the stories of cameras
coming back without straps, I removed the strap and just left the len
cap. Well the camera has no lens cap now. The paper work shows under
repair "lens cap" written in next to it is missing. I will be on the
phone with them first thing tomorrow and will see how far I get.

Rich