Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > BRAND NEW DIGITAL REBEL 300D FOR $789

BRAND NEW DIGITAL REBEL 300D FOR $789

Darius Alexander

Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com

Albert Wiersch

Albert Wiersch

"Darius Alexander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
> got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
> the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
> taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
> it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com

DigitalCameraBasics

I also saw the reseller ratings for that store. If you've already received
your camera and it's "new" and in good conditions, congrads... but I'd
carefully check your credit card statement later. Braver than I ordering
from them.

Greg

"Darius Alexander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
> got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
> the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
> taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
> it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com

Mark B.

"Darius Alexander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
> got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
> the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
> taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
> it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com

You gambled & got lucky. 6 reviews on resellerratings.com with an average
of 0.42 out of 10.

Mark

EF in FL

> Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
> got my 300D for $789.

Methinks one of two things here:

1. Darius works for Infinity.
2. Darius got ripped off.

Which is it?

EF

Paolo Pizzi

"Darius Alexander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
> got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
> the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
> taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
> it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com

Those are the *WORST* bait&switch artists!!!!!
They post great prices on various sites (from which
they ought to be BANNED) but they won't sell you
ANYTHING unless you also buy a ton of incredibly
over-priced accessories that will drive the price beyond
your imagination.

Here's how they operate. First they lure you with an
unrealistic price, often below wholesale. Then you
will fill out an internet order that they will completely
ignore, if not to get your email address. Soon after
you will receive an email asking you to phone them
"for confirmation." If you are adamant that you only
want the camera at the price posted, then they will
say the item is out of stock. If you agree to buy a slew
of mostly useless stuff at ridiculously inflated price,
then you will get your camera but you will end up paying
a lot more than if you bought it from your local camera
store. They will also charge you a percentage of the
total for "handling" and charge you for the compulsory
next day air shipping + insurance while in fact they
will ship ground.

When you realize you got scammed and you want
to return the item, they will charge you a 15%
"restocking fee" while of course all the BS fees
they imposed are "non refundable."

Don't expect anything but gray market stuff from
these gentlemen.

Tony Spadaro

I hope this place isn't in Brooklyn or New Jersey. Not that there aren't
other web rip-offs out there too. Good luck.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Darius Alexander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
> got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
> the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
> taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
> it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com

Colm Gallagher

Scam spam.

--
Colm

"Darius Alexander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
: Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
: got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
: the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
: taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
: it from Http://www.a big rip off.com

ajacobs2

"Darius Alexander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
> got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
> the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
> taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
> it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com

This post rates two, almost three pigs asses in content.

1) Posted in Caps.
2) Recommended one of the worst bait and switch companies.
3) A shill could not of done better

Worthy of three PIGs Asses........

Darius Alexander

No to both. I had a good experience with them and I thought I would
post it. I have had good things to say about Beach and Buydig too.