Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Seattle this weekend!

Seattle this weekend!

Will Simpson

Me and my trusty G2 plan on being in downtown Seattle this Friday and
Saturday. We are planning on hooking up with a 10D but who knows. We plan on
taking in Wegman's exhibit and getting a latte. Anyone know of any must see
events or exhibits in Seattle this weekend??

www.willsimpson.org

Randall Ainsworth

I'll be at the Mariner game on Sunday, watching them **** away the
season.
Won't have the 10D with me probably though.

Bryce

After last night's loss, I'm wondering why we paid so much for tickets this
year!

"Randall Ainsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:240920030810028176%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'll be at the Mariner game on Sunday, watching them **** away the
> season.
> Won't have the 10D with me probably though.

Gary J Bevans

There is several must see places including the Ferries especially at night
excellent photo opportunities of Mt Rainier & Seattle City Lights.

There is also a world war 2 Russian sub stationed in Seattle. Pikes market
you can catch the venders throwing the fish another good photo moment.

Lots of photo opportunities in Seattle enjoy the Green and the Rain.

Gary

Use to be sleepless in Seattle now reside in Arizona

"Will Simpson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bkr558$18c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Me and my trusty G2 plan on being in downtown Seattle this Friday and
> Saturday. We are planning on hooking up with a 10D but who knows. We plan

on
> taking in Wegman's exhibit and getting a latte. Anyone know of any must

see
> events or exhibits in Seattle this weekend??
>
> www.willsimpson.org

Randall Ainsworth

> After last night's loss, I'm wondering why we paid so much for tickets this
> year!

I'm down in Aberdeen...this will be game #7 for me to attend this
year. I love watching the M's but if they don't do anything this year,
the hell with them. It's the same every year. I don't know what the
problem is, but they've got one.

Bryce

I agree. I think I'm going to step down our season ticket plans here. Maybe
half-season or so. The day they make a trade before the deadline, then I'll

"Randall Ainsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:240920031326419496%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > After last night's loss, I'm wondering why we paid so much for tickets

this
> > year!

> I'm down in Aberdeen...this will be game #7 for me to attend this
> year. I love watching the M's but if they don't do anything this year,
> the hell with them. It's the same every year. I don't know what the
> problem is, but they've got one.

Ron Hunter

Gary J Bevans wrote:

> There is several must see places including the Ferries especially at night
> excellent photo opportunities of Mt Rainier & Seattle City Lights.
>
> There is also a world war 2 Russian sub stationed in Seattle. Pikes market
> you can catch the venders throwing the fish another good photo moment.

Don't forget the fruits and vegetables, and the cut flowers on display
there either. The displays of Dungeness crabs have a strange kind of
shape as they stack them, and be careful not to get in the way of the
flying fish!

> Lots of photo opportunities in Seattle enjoy the Green and the Rain.

Of course there is the Space Needle.