Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Need CD for Epson Stylus 1280 with Epson Apps.

Need CD for Epson Stylus 1280 with Epson Apps.

Paul Resch

I lost my system HD (files are safe and fine) and can't find the Epson
Film Factory apps on-line. Drivers yes, and the CD's gone missing.

Could some kind person make me a copy and of course I'll be glad to
pay for materials and shipping via PayPal or whatever.

Paul Resch

CSM1

"Paul Resch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I lost my system HD (files are safe and fine) and can't find the Epson
> Film Factory apps on-line. Drivers yes, and the CD's gone missing.
>
> Could some kind person make me a copy and of course I'll be glad to
> pay for materials and shipping via PayPal or whatever.
>
> Paul Resch

Buy Film Factory from here.
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/F...seBVCookie=yes

Query: Several links.