Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > JPEG unreadable (corrupted ?)

JPEG unreadable (corrupted ?)

Zoukini

Hello,

I succeeded in recovering some pictures with PC inspector File Recovery.
But these files are not readable with any viewer.
Please help me to find a tool to view (or repair) them...
because pictures recovered that you can't view are not really recovered.

Simon.

RustYŠ

"Zoukini" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello,
>
> I succeeded in recovering some pictures with PC inspector File Recovery.

Are you sure that you have recovered them ? Often these programs only copy
the filename and the area of disk that they used to be on. This is OK for
say a word processing file where if some of it is double Dutch you can just
retype it but a picture file with no header is just scrap.
--
For Welsh Military Flying visit .......

Paul Cordes

I like Photorescue http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/