Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Utility/Twain Software for C-30 PEM Camedia C-840L for Xp OS

Utility/Twain Software for C-30 PEM Camedia C-840L for Xp OS

Bun Mui

I need Utility/Twain Software for C-30 PEM Camedia C-840L camera for Xp OS.
so I can download and upload from camera to computer and vice versa.

The software I have is for Windows 95 which is not working.

Where could I download the updated software?

Thanks.

Bun Mui

CSM1

"Bun Mui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I need Utility/Twain Software for C-30 PEM Camedia C-840L camera for Xp

OS.
> so I can download and upload from camera to computer and vice versa.
>

> The software I have is for Windows 95 which is not working.
>
> Where could I download the updated software?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bun Mui

http://www.olympus.co.uk/consumer/di...ads.cfm#result
Please select type of software: Driver
Choose a product group or product type: any, dropdown (C-840L)
Choose your operating system: Windows XP

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com