Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I am looking for a writer for a photo course

I am looking for a writer for a photo course

Eolake Stobblehouse

Hi fellas,
I am looking for a writer (or more) for a photo course on my site.
The course is already there, but it is rather a bit basic. I would like
additional articles on anything that might be relevant.

In particular I would like an article about the basics of digital
photography (of nudes). Just an introduction for people who know
nothing or very little about it.

About compensation, we will work something out.

See:
http://DOMAI.com/course/

--
- Eolake
http://MacCreator.com

Steve Young

> "Eolake Stobblehouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Hi fellas,
> I am looking for a writer (or more) for a photo course on my site.
> The course is already there, but it is rather a bit basic. I would like
> additional articles on anything that might be relevant.

> In particular I would like an article about the basics of digital
> photography (of nudes). Just an introduction for people who know
> nothing or very little about it.
>
> About compensation, we will work something out.

Eolake, I've enjoyed a glimpse at the beautiful art you've presented over the
years, nice to have you participating in this newsgroup. Hope you find
capable hands, because yours have demonstrated those of a talented
professional.

and admiring viewer
Steve Young

Charlie D

In article <5B5bb.457$(E-Mail Removed) t>,
"Lefty Leftowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The purpose of this free course is to help beginning photographers of
> females, i.e., nudes, models, etc., to overcome common barriers prone to
> this type of photography.

The "barriers" arent prone.
That type of photography might be prone to those barriers, but that's
still awkward.

--
Charlie Dilks
Newark, DE USA