Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Re: Any good books on Perl?

Re: Any good books on Perl?

No Spam

Try

CGI Programming with Perl, 2nd Edition
By Scott Guelich, Shishir Gundavaram and Gunther Birznieks

"Timberwolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everyone
>
> I'm a newbie to the world of Perl. I'm especially
> interested in the web and CGI programming with Perl.
>
> Can anyone recommend some good books or tutorial
> websites about these topics?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best Regards,
> Gary Hendricks
> http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

Jim

excellent book.

also look at Tom Christhensen's Perl Cookbook, seems to have
additional CGI stuff in the back.

since you are new, you will probably want Mr. Wall's Programming Perl.

i would avoid Perl for Dummies.

"No Spam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<3f67e380$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Try
>
> CGI Programming with Perl, 2nd Edition
> By Scott Guelich, Shishir Gundavaram and Gunther Birznieks
>

> "Timberwolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi everyone
> >
> > I'm a newbie to the world of Perl. I'm especially
> > interested in the web and CGI programming with Perl.
> >
> > Can anyone recommend some good books or tutorial
> > websites about these topics?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Gary Hendricks
> > http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

good algorithms come with practice and reading good code/books? vlsidesign C Programming 26 01-02-2007 09:50 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
any good books for studying VHDL with meaningful examples? walala VHDL 1 08-11-2003 05:00 PM

Advertisments