Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak Colorease printer and Mac OS X

Kodak Colorease printer and Mac OS X

denny_mac

Hello,

I recently received a Kodak Colorease dye sub printer. This printer is
discontinued, but I am able to use it on a Windows XP machine because
Windows XP has the drivers for this printer built in to the OS. Does anyone
know if a driver for this printer to work with the new Macintosh OS is
available?

Dennis

ps. To reply via email, remove the NOSPAM from my reply-to address.

Ray Fischer

denny_mac <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I recently received a Kodak Colorease dye sub printer. This printer is
>discontinued, but I am able to use it on a Windows XP machine because
>Windows XP has the drivers for this printer built in to the OS. Does anyone
>know if a driver for this printer to work with the new Macintosh OS is
>available?

www.kodak.com

Look under "Support"

--