Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Metadata of digital photos

Metadata of digital photos

Tapio Siltala

Hi!

I have consumed a lot of time to find a catalogue software for digital
photos supporting DIG35 metadata standard (XML-based). Is there any of such
kind in the market?? Basicly, I would be happy to find a simple application
for reading the exif-information from the digicam photos, plus having
capabilities to add additional metadata tag information and also searching
functionalities. I don't need any image processing functions, I need DIG35
metadata software!!

Thank you in advance,

Tapio

Paul Cordes

http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/

Maybe this is what your looking for?

"Tapio Siltala" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsY%9b.357$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> I have consumed a lot of time to find a catalogue software for digital
> photos supporting DIG35 metadata standard (XML-based). Is there any of

such
> kind in the market?? Basicly, I would be happy to find a simple

application
> for reading the exif-information from the digicam photos, plus having
> capabilities to add additional metadata tag information and also searching
> functionalities. I don't need any image processing functions, I need DIG35
> metadata software!!
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Tapio

Tapio Siltala

This is not exactly I was lookin for, but it is very near to it. Only DIG35
(XML) support is missing. But this can convert the exif-data into
csv -textfile (which can be read in Excel) and that works great. And it is
the most important to me.

Thank you, this was really useful !!

Tapio

"Paul Cordes" <late*(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti viestissä
news:Js0ab.3521$(E-Mail Removed) t...