Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The last writes

The last writes

No1inparticular

With a bended knee and furrowed brow, I have sought to break the arrows of my
own battlefield. I cannot speak the sorrow, but chose to write this now.
To convey much pain of what we saw, the here, the now, the waste of it all.

The burning embers as you looked away, from
from the horrors, the ashen, the stilled and darkend grey.

In mirror like reflections, I stood in awe, echoing within
myself this ending, shall not take it all. And still the wind blows cool from place
to place and many things can be changed by our human grace.
So comprehend, it is my only hope and sense of honor that springs forth to never end.
To make a fresh start and to make some ammends.

To ask forgiveness is what is sometimes needed, it's a call to action when the
garden is humblely weeded. So in doing, we see that all things can progress,
from when we of ourselves, we think far, far less.
I'll borrow some wisdom to ask of you now, to bear in mind consequence and
honor, for glory is but a moment, a flicker of time. Yet in hope there is, the rest.

Gb 2003

SwashBuckle

rrrrrrrrrr men

swash