Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Win32 ADO Seek method

Win32 ADO Seek method

news.verizon.net

When I use the ADO Seek method, I always get the first record of the data
set, regardless of the value of the search key. I am assuming that this is
not a Microsoft bug, since it would've been corrected by now (yeah, right).
Has anyone else had this difficulty? Do I have to do something special to
construct the search key?