Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl PGP question

Perl PGP question

Zapp

Hi

I have been trying to find an answer for some time now. I'm trying to
encrypt a text file and send as an email attachment.
Running Pretty Good Privacy(tm) Version 6.5.8 on Solaris and have the 6.5.8
GUI installed on windoze.

I can encrypt using any imported public key on my key ring from the command
line, but not from the script. It only encrypts from the script when I use
the ID of the key that the webserver is running as.

I have to then send the private key to the recipient and they import the
webserver's ID key and can decrypt the attachment.

The goal is a one way encrypted text file communication between us and one
recipient, no rings or key servers involved.

I really would rather encrypt with their public key. But that only works
from the command line.

I have narrowed it down to the PATH and the ENV.

Anyone have experience w/ this and can point me in the right direction.

PGP Question Green Dot Computer Support 9 11-16-2005 11:39 PM
Perl PGP Gilian Perl Misc 1 05-12-2004 11:03 PM
PGP in perl? Susan Foster Perl Misc 2 10-22-2003 02:16 PM
Re: PGP question Leo Fellmann Computer Security 1 07-03-2003 02:34 AM
PGP decrypt perl script Mike Perl Misc 1 06-26-2003 10:28 PM

Advertisments