Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus D-500L Viewfinder Problem

Olympus D-500L Viewfinder Problem

Greg Lovern

I replaced my Olympus D-500L with a C-3000 a couple years ago but
never got around to selling it. It was working perfectly then. I
pulled it out tonight and put fresh batteries in to test it before
selling it, and found that the viewfinder is extremely blurry.

Rotating the diopter wheel has no effect; it looks the same no matter
where the diopter wheel is set.

It still takes pictures fine, and focuses correctly, and zooms.
Nothing else besides the viewfinder seems to be wrong with it.

Am I missing something obvious, or does it need repair?

Thanks,

Greg