Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl telnet proxy

Perl telnet proxy

Shuttermutt

Good day all! I'm looking to write a prog that sits in between a
telnet client and server. In other words, the telnet client of the
user's choice would connect to my prog which would, in turn, connect
to the telnet server. My prog would move data back and forth between
the client and the server without manipulating it.

I've started playing with Net::Telnet and IO::Socket, but before I go
too far, I'd like to know if anyone's run across this and/or if
somebody might have suggestions as to how I might proceed.

'Mutt

telnet class - proxy option Carcarius Ruby 0 12-13-2007 09:54 PM
Telnet - attempting to initiate a telnet session within an established telnet session Carcarius Ruby 0 12-06-2007 03:26 AM
Need to talk to a telnet server and send a telnet break Jim Isaacson C Programming 5 11-05-2004 09:17 PM
Telnet proxy Shuttermutt Perl Misc 5 09-09-2003 12:21 AM
How can I telnet when I dont have specific access to a telnet client Jack B. Pollack Computer Support 4 07-24-2003 08:58 PM

Advertisments