Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: What Lab Makes Wallet Size Prints?

Re: What Lab Makes Wallet Size Prints?

CSM1

"Charlie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f5f124c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to offer a portrait package which will include wallet size prints.
>
> I need ready-to-sell wallet size, with no cutting or trimming required,

made
> from my digital file. I'm willing to upload the file to a processor and

have
> them mailed to my studio. I'm in Ohio, USA.
>
> I've searched the web for a commercial photo service but many don't
> advertise wallet size or will make them in "duos" or an 8x10 sheet only.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Charlie
>
> -----------------------
> remove _nospam_ for a personal reply

I used these people when I was doing professional portraits.
http://www.colorcentral.com/

Their services page says from wallet size to 30" X 40" from digital.
http://www.colorcentral.com/services.html

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Ray Normandeau

"CSM1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<YLZ7b.94$(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> I used these people when I was doing professional portraits.
> http://www.colorcentral.com/
>
> Their services page says from wallet size to 30" X 40" from digital.
> http://www.colorcentral.com/services.html

Went there, looked at all the links and saw NOTHING regarding prices.

Not your fault I know. Found that strange nevertheless.

CSM1

"Ray Normandeau" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> "CSM1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<YLZ7b.94$(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> > I used these people when I was doing professional portraits.
> > http://www.colorcentral.com/
> >
> > Their services page says from wallet size to 30" X 40" from digital.
> > http://www.colorcentral.com/services.html

> Went there, looked at all the links and saw NOTHING regarding prices.
>
> Not your fault I know. Found that strange nevertheless.

Call the 800 number!
Their pricing is based on what you request.

They are not a web based business. They did most of their work via the
United States Postal Service. The last time I did business with them was 20
years ago, they have been in business, at least that long.

BTW, their 800 Number and Address is the same as it was 20 years ago. I
still have invoices that have that phone number and address on them.
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com