Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Snap

Snap Studios

Our studio is based in a large historic mill and has 24 hour access and
parking. We benefit from easy close access to the motorway and main railway
station . The bus service past the centre is frequent and reliable. We have
extensive experience of studio management and it is our intention to offer
the best value, photographic studio in the north of England.

The studio currently has over 2000 sq feet of clean fully equipped and
heated space including modern studio lighting, colourscape backgrounds, a
permanent infinity curves and various sets and props including a
bedroom/boudoir, a luxury corner-bath/shower a Mediterranean style patio
plus Industrial sets. We have the ability flexibility and space to build and
cater for other set requirements by arrangement. The studio has a clients
lounge area with refreshment facilities, clean warm changing rooms, a
workshop for set construction, ample secure storage in our huge vault and
best of all friendly helpful staff. We are currently developing a further
5000 sq feet into extra studio floor areas, a communal work space area,
available at low rent on a desk rental basis and private office/studios for
photography/graphic design or artist use. These will shortly become
available for rental from 60 per week. all inclusive.

Our communal office is equipped with the most modern digital proofing A3
full colour 1200dpi laser printer, 2.2 Ghz Athlon PC's for digital viewing
and a 1Mb pipe broadband permanent internet connection. These facilities
are available to users of the studio at actual cost of paper etc

Our staff are friendly and experienced and are always available to offer
help and assistance if required. or will be allowed the privacy they may
require.

Robert A. Barr

Snap Studios wrote:

> Our studio is based in a large historic mill and has 24 hour access and
> parking.

.... and we're all very happy for you.

Robert A. Barr

> Our staff are friendly and experienced and are always available to offer
> help and assistance if required. or will be allowed the privacy they may
> require.

.... like if I have to pee, or something? That's important, you know. Or if I'm
shooting porno.

How to get ASP.Net 2.0 IIS mmc snap-in (plug-in)? =?Utf-8?B?SmF5YW50IFNhbmU=?= ASP .Net 1 05-05-2005 11:43 PM
"Snap To" in WORD 2000 Serendipity Computer Support 5 12-29-2003 09:48 PM
IIS snap-in fails Jay Bousquet MCSD 1 12-21-2003 02:00 PM
'snap in framework' Stephen Gray ASP .Net 0 08-13-2003 03:27 PM
Access snap-in of another computer in the same workgroup Alan MCSE 2 08-13-2003 03:15 PM

Advertisments