Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > wide angle lens recommendation

wide angle lens recommendation

dragonfly

Hello

I have a Sony 707 digital camera. Would appreciate suggestions,
comments on what I should look for in wide-angle lenses (what to
avoid?) recommendations of brand and camera sales site(s) and how much
I can expect to pay?

thank you.

JIM

"dragonfly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> I have a Sony 707 digital camera. Would appreciate suggestions,
> comments on what I should look for in wide-angle lenses (what to
> avoid?) recommendations of brand and camera sales site(s) and how much
> I can expect to pay?

No help on the wide angle; however, I do know that Sony's teleconverter for
that camera is excellent, but expect to pay for it Said that to say, I'd
look at what Sony has available in that area first - just not sure you can
find an alternative, at a cheaper price, that would do as good a job??

Shoot'em up, normal, wide, long, Agfa, Fuji, Kodak and all the rest will
love you for it!!

Jim