Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800?

Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800?

Daniel

Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800 should I buy?
Your own experiences and links to tests etc are really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Daniel

Howard McCollister

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800 should I buy?
> Your own experiences and links to tests etc are really appreciated.

This group being primarily oriented toward digital still photography, you
will have better luck posting your question to rec.video , or
rec.video.desktop

HMc

want max width and max height as long as not exceed 100px Summercool HTML 9 10-23-2007 02:27 AM
ADSL Max/Max Gordy NZ Computing 6 11-24-2006 11:41 PM
Textarea max rows and max characters per row Greg Ferris Javascript 2 01-16-2004 07:21 PM
Max Apperture and Max. Shutter Speed Confusion-HELP bhaskar Digital Photography 12 07-22-2003 05:17 PM

Advertisments