Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: How to disassemble Canon S30 protective lens

Re: How to disassemble Canon S30 protective lens

CH

Does anyone knows of any website which offers service advice or
manuals that shows one how to do this (ie disassemble my S30 front
lens protector)