Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Rebal Digital?

Rebal Digital?

VZ/kjhughes

I seen something about Canon coming out with the rebel digital. any
comments? also howis it compared to the Canon 10D?

ShaneBooth

Read the reviews. They everywere www.dpreview.com

"VZ/kjhughes" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:wxQ6b.11785$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I seen something about Canon coming out with the rebel digital. any
> comments? also howis it compared to the Canon 10D?

Andrew McDonald

VZ/kjhughes wrote:
> I seen something about Canon coming out with the rebel digital. any
> comments? also howis it compared to the Canon 10D?

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0309/03...300dreview.asp

Steven C \(Doktersteve\)

"ShaneBooth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eqR6b.88475$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Read the reviews. They everywere www.dpreview.com

And keep in mind it is not a review of a production model as of now, just a
pre-production model.