Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best place for Sony Memory Sticks.

Best place for Sony Memory Sticks.

Raphael Krawczyk

Hi,
I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera. I'm
based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that they
want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
Regards,
Raphael
-----------------------------
please remove NOSPAM to reply.

M Komor

www.7dayshop.com

Joe

"M Komor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gOK6b.330$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> www.7dayshop.com

Also you could try www.digitaldepot.co.uk

Alex Quant

"Raphael Krawczyk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f5b75df$0$23655$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi,
> I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera. I'm
> based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that they
> want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
> Regards,
> Raphael

www.crucial.com/uk are offering offering a 128MB stick for 38.76 inc. Vat
and next-working day Special Delivery postage. Cheaper than both 7dayshop
and digital depot.

AlexQ.

~ Reply-to valid ~

Stephen Leslie

Hi Raphael,

I got mine a few months ago by bidding for one via Ebay with a New York
supplier.

All I had to do was pay via PayPal to avoid vat and it came to 56 inc
postage for a 256 Lexar switchable card for my S85. Have had no problems
with card.

If you want to know the people I dealt with contact me and I will look up
their details.

Cheers,
Stephen
"Raphael Krawczyk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f5b75df$0$23655$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi,
> I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera. I'm
> based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that they
> want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
> Regards,
> Raphael
> -----------------------------
> please remove NOSPAM to reply.

Alex Quant

"Bob & Anni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iYO6b.305$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> Try EBuyer at:
> http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/home/index.html
>
> Lexar Media 128MB Memory Stick
>
> 29.99
> 35.24 inc VAT

Word up - don't post in HTML.

I wouldn't EBuyer as they have a poor reputation. Also, that price does not
include postage.

AlexQ.

~ Reply-to valid ~

Damon

"Raphael Krawczyk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<3f5b75df$0$23655$(E-Mail Removed) t>...
> Hi,
> I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera. I'm
> based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that they
> want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
> Regards,
> Raphael
> -----------------------------
> please remove NOSPAM to reply.

If you want to save money don't get the Sony one, get a Lexar (I think
that is what they are called) I got a 128 over a year ago and it is
fine, no probs at all. When the Sony ones were 65+ I got it on Ebay
for 49.00 using "Buy it now" from a shop on there.

Damon

Raphael Krawczyk

"Damon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> "Raphael Krawczyk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<3f5b75df$0$23655$(E-Mail Removed) t>...
> > Hi,
> > I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera.

I'm
> > based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that

they
> > want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
> > Regards,
> > Raphael
> > -----------------------------
> > please remove NOSPAM to reply.

> If you want to save money don't get the Sony one, get a Lexar (I think
> that is what they are called) I got a 128 over a year ago and it is
> fine, no probs at all. When the Sony ones were 65+ I got it on Ebay
> for 49.00 using "Buy it now" from a shop on there.
>
> Damon

Thanx a lot,
I just got a U60 from Sony and it's GREAT. Good quality pictures and got a
good deal on it as well. Thanx for all the input.
Raphael

Raphael Krawczyk

"Damon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> "Raphael Krawczyk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<3f5b75df$0$23655$(E-Mail Removed) t>...
> > Hi,
> > I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera.

I'm
> > based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that

they
> > want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
> > Regards,
> > Raphael
> > -----------------------------
> > please remove NOSPAM to reply.

> If you want to save money don't get the Sony one, get a Lexar (I think
> that is what they are called) I got a 128 over a year ago and it is
> fine, no probs at all. When the Sony ones were 65+ I got it on Ebay
> for 49.00 using "Buy it now" from a shop on there.
>
> Damon

Sorry, thought that it was regarding another post. Got a Lexar as well for
38 pounds inc vat and next day delivery.
Raphael

anon

I'd like to know.