Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Minox digital Leica M3 2.1MP

Minox digital Leica M3 2.1MP

norpinal

Minox has upgraded its digial Leica M3 1.3MP to 3.0 MP
Optical 2.1MP, interpolated 3.0 MP.
This is the coolest digital camera, a 1/3 replica of famous Leica M3
rangefinder in metal, it has a five element multicoated glass lens.

For sample pictures see
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-...?msg_id=0052Du

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-...?msg_id=005ujX
martin

Paul H.

"norpinal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Minox has upgraded its digial Leica M3 1.3MP to 3.0 MP
> Optical 2.1MP, interpolated 3.0 MP.
> This is the coolest digital camera, a 1/3 replica of famous Leica M3
> rangefinder in metal, it has a five element multicoated glass lens.
>

> For sample pictures see
> http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-...?msg_id=0052Du
>
> http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-...?msg_id=005ujX
> martin

These pictures are pretty awful, even for a small digital camera: they're
over-exposed and the white balance is terrible. In fact, they remind me of
photos taken with a CMOS-imager webcam.