Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > IBM Thinkpad T20 LCD display settings?

IBM Thinkpad T20 LCD display settings?

Ryan Lee

When I set my ThinkPad T20 display for anything over 1024x768 (to use for
example a large externals monitor), my LCD display gets screwed up (the
screen is too large for the LCD and I have to scroll down just to get to my
Start icon).

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Dave

I think it's possible that the video driver for the laptop can't accommodate
anything beyond the native resolution of the laptop's screen, which is
probably your 1024x768. So, you end up scrolling the mouse around to see
the whole screen, when you use a large external monitor.

"Ryan Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> When I set my ThinkPad T20 display for anything over 1024x768 (to use for
> example a large externals monitor), my LCD display gets screwed up (the
> screen is too large for the LCD and I have to scroll down just to get to

my
> Start icon).
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks!

Tom Scales

That's exactly what's happening. LCD panels don't resize. The only way to
do this is with an external monitor.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...