Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Any good books on Perl?

Any good books on Perl?

Timberwolf

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie to the world of Perl. I'm especially
interested in the web and CGI programming with Perl.

Can anyone recommend some good books or tutorial
websites about these topics?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gary Hendricks
http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

Ian.H [dS]

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 01:12:06 +0800 in
<message-id:3f3a70dd$(E-Mail Removed)>
"Timberwolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I'm a newbie to the world of Perl. I'm especially
> interested in the web and CGI programming with Perl.
>
> Can anyone recommend some good books or tutorial
> websites about these topics?
>
> Thanks in advance.

You posted this here last Thursday.. and got responses. The question
also appears regularly, so a google search would also bring up results.

I'm trying ot work out what possessed you to post this same question, a
week after your first post =\

Regards,

Ian

PS: This group doesn't exist.. it's a figment of your imagination.

--
Ian.H [Design & Development]
digiServ Network - Web solutions

good algorithms come with practice and reading good code/books? vlsidesign C Programming 26 01-02-2007 09:50 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
any good books for studying VHDL with meaningful examples? walala VHDL 1 08-11-2003 05:00 PM

Advertisments