Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Aladdin

Aladdin

picopirate

I read somewhere that if you enter digital photos into an aladdin system
you can order more prints online (images are stored for up to one week).
What is the address I can use to access this. The article I read said it
was Fugifilm.net but thats not right. The main fugifilm website does not
work either.

Secondly, is there any way to submit my digital images via the web so I dont
need to make trips to the photo lab?

Aladdin?? Dragon DVD Video 2 09-12-2004 11:15 PM
Aladdin Advice PLZ Dragon DVD Video 6 09-12-2004 02:32 PM
Aladdin eToken and VPN Clients Luca Cisco 0 04-06-2004 10:43 AM
New Releases: Big Fish, Aladdin & Paladin: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info list Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 02-19-2004 05:02 AM
Aladdin prints of grayscale JPEG images Gregg Townsend Digital Photography 1 12-29-2003 11:22 PM

Advertisments