Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: S2 Flash problem

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: S2 Flash problem

 
 
Larry Miracle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-02-2003


Is the flash set to second curtain sync?
Are you using the camera in Program mode?

Larry


On 2 Sep 2003 06:33:24 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (C.S.) wrote:

>I recently purchased an SB 28 flash for my S2. When I mount the flash
>on the camera and try to take a picture, there is about a 2 second
>delay after press the shutter release. Is this normal?
>
>Please help!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
C.S.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-02-2003
Larry Miracle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> Is the flash set to second curtain sync?
> Are you using the camera in Program mode?
>
> Larry
>
>
> On 2 Sep 2003 06:33:24 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (C.S.) wrote:
>
> >I recently purchased an SB 28 flash for my S2. When I mount the flash
> >on the camera and try to take a picture, there is about a 2 second
> >delay after press the shutter release. Is this normal?
> >
> >Please help!



I am using the camera in "P" mode and I dont think the flash is set to
second curtain sync. I dont have a manual for the flash either.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Howard McCollister
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-02-2003

"C.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Larry Miracle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> > Is the flash set to second curtain sync?
> > Are you using the camera in Program mode?
> >
> > Larry
> >
> >
> > On 2 Sep 2003 06:33:24 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (C.S.) wrote:
> >
> > >I recently purchased an SB 28 flash for my S2. When I mount the flash
> > >on the camera and try to take a picture, there is about a 2 second
> > >delay after press the shutter release. Is this normal?
> > >
> > >Please help!

>
>
> I am using the camera in "P" mode and I dont think the flash is set to
> second curtain sync. I dont have a manual for the flash either.


You set the flash synchronization by holding down the flash button (upper
left, next to the BKT button) and turning the command dial (upper right,
thumb wheel) until you get just the flash icon (no little "eye", and it
shouldn't say "rear" ) on the top LCD display.

HMc



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I make a Flash Object a live link using html instead of flash? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 8 02-09-2012 05:33 AM
Another flash question - jpegs in flash movie acting oddly. Jim Higson HTML 1 09-21-2004 10:38 PM
flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters Bernie ASP .Net 0 09-05-2004 05:28 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
G3 Flash problem - Flash doesn't work Mike Geisterfer Digital Photography 3 08-13-2003 02:30 AM



Advertisments