Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Jpeg Image Properties

Jpeg Image Properties

Gary J Bevans

Is there an easy way to remove info from the Jpeg image properties.

I am working on a project and do not need to advertise for Eastman Kodak
Company.

I would really appreciate any help I could get in soving this issue.

Thanks,

Gary

Zol.

Just use Irfanview and deselect the options for EXIF,IPTC & Jpg_Comment
boxes in the save properties
other graphics utils don`t save the info anyway but at least this way you
can be sure ... Zol.

"Gary J Bevans" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Is there an easy way to remove info from the Jpeg image properties.
>
> I am working on a project and do not need to advertise for Eastman Kodak
> Company.
>
> I would really appreciate any help I could get in soving this issue.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gary

Gary J Bevans

Thanks for your help.

I really appreciate it. I can now finish the project!

Gary

news:jl35b.372911$B%(E-Mail Removed)...