Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > EXIF data in Scanner and Camera Wizard in Windows XP

EXIF data in Scanner and Camera Wizard in Windows XP

zxcvar

Greetings! Is there any way one see the EXIF data when one opens the
digital files in Scanner and Camera Wizard of Windows XP? At present
to see EXIF data I have to use IRFANVIEW. With thanks.

Jimmy

"zxcvar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Greetings! Is there any way one see the EXIF data when one opens the
> digital files in Scanner and Camera Wizard of Windows XP? At present
> to see EXIF data I have to use IRFANVIEW. With thanks.

In Windows XP you can rt-click on the digital file (open or closed), go to properties>
summary>advanced. If the file is unaltered the exif data should show. Windows doesn't read all
digital formats, but this does work for Tiff and Jpg.