Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Do I realy need a 4Mpixels for an A4 pic or I can Use 3.2Mpixels

Do I realy need a 4Mpixels for an A4 pic or I can Use 3.2Mpixels

ronen

Do I realy need a 4Mpixels for an A4 pic or I can Use 3.2Mpixels

Mark M

"ronen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Do I realy need a 4Mpixels for an A4 pic or I can Use 3.2Mpixels

You can do A4 with 1 MP for that matter...
....The only limiting factor is the question of viewing distance, and your
own personal standards of quality.

If you look at a billboard from 3 feet away, you discover that it's of
horrible quality--but that's just because it wasn't designed to be viewed
closely. It's similar with digital/other prints.

Paul Heslop

ronen wrote:

> Do I realy need a 4Mpixels for an A4 pic or I can Use 3.2Mpixels

To be honest i think it's all relative. I've done printouts on A4 with
my 2mp camera which i think are as good as anything I printed out from
my old 35mm and scanner. I guess it's more to do with how good the
camera itself is than just pixels.
--
Paul. (Workin' like a dog fo de boss man)
Not what it seems...

Lucas Tam

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (ronen) wrote in news:87b2b1b5.0308311136.47f7ea18
@posting.google.com:

> Do I realy need a 4Mpixels for an A4 pic or I can Use 3.2Mpixels

I've made 8x10's with a 1.3MP camera and I was happy with the quality : )

You can make an A4 pic with any resolution - it just depends on what you
consider "good enough".

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))