Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Flash Photography

Flash Photography

SJimstewart

Anyone tell me about using a Metz 45cl4 flash gun with a Canon D30,what sca
adaptor do you use,do you lose functions.

BandHPhoto

<Anyone tell me about using a Metz 45cl4 flash gun with a Canon D30,what sca
adaptor do you use,do you lose functions.>

According to the Metz site (http://www.metz.de/) you need a SCA 3102 + cable
SCA 3000 C. Their site has a full table of performance.
- --

regards,
Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video
http://www.bhphotovideo.com