Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Nikon D100 white balance problem

Re: Nikon D100 white balance problem

Frogiswrong

Seems to me that a fix for this problem would come in the shape of a bin
then a healthy dose of Canon.
Love always
Mick

"cc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:T3g4b.74402$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I recently purchased (approx 4 months ago) a D100 for the SLR features

that
> it would provide.
> About 6 weeks ago I attended a figure workshop where we photographed a

nude
> in natural low light. I found the D100 had an unacceptable greenish tinge

in
> the majority of photos - no amount of adjustment of the white balance

could
> rid me of this.
> At this stage all outdoor shots were fine.
> The problem then spread to all flash shots and is now across the board.

All
> shots seem to have a white balance problem. I did try a reset - but this

was
> not successful.
>
> I will be taking the camera back for repair ths week but I am keen to know
> if anyone else has had this problem - either with a D100 or any other
> digital camera.
>
> thanks
>
> Chris

W6DKN

Frogiswrong wrote:
> Seems to me that a fix for this problem would come in the shape of a
> bin then a healthy dose of Canon.
> Love always
> Mick

Or simply learn how to do a manual white balance...