Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Canon PowerShot A70 - compactflash memory recommendation

Re: Canon PowerShot A70 - compactflash memory recommendation

David Faulkner

I have a 256mb Transcend 30x CF card that I bought for my A40. It made a
noticeable difference over the ultra cheap 128mb CF I had before. Especially
if you want to use the burst mode. Your mileage may differ but I think you
would want at least a 30x. (30x may be the burst mode and not the sustained.
You might want to do some further investigation on speeds) Hope this
helps. -Dave

"Northern Light" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LHT3b.3312$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i just purchased a Canon PowerShot A70 digital camera and will be doing

some
> high-speed photography work.
>
> what is the fastest 256MB or 512MB compactflash memory card this camera

will
> support? Canon's web site and the manual list up to 256MB, but i've heard

it