Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: ALL Newsgroup Participants

Re: ALL Newsgroup Participants

Steve Young

> "Lisa Horton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> For those who value brevity, it's a shouting match over interpretation
> of the charter. Webkatz chooses to believe in an alternate
> interpretation where advertisements for a commercial auction service are
> not commercial advertisements.

> For those who REALLY value brevity, it's an auction spammer spinning an
> elaborate justification for spamming this newsgroup.

Well, actually Lisa, it's a discussion of Ebay, apparently not enforcing
their policy, after three sets of reports.. Methinks it has to do with our
layman charter. Would you like to help us fix it/get to the bottom of it, or
are you OK with FAs posted here? A toothless tiger just don't get it

Steve Young

Paul Heslop

Steve Young wrote:

> > "Lisa Horton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > For those who value brevity, it's a shouting match over interpretation
> > of the charter. Webkatz chooses to believe in an alternate
> > interpretation where advertisements for a commercial auction service are
> > not commercial advertisements.

> > For those who REALLY value brevity, it's an auction spammer spinning an
> > elaborate justification for spamming this newsgroup.

> Well, actually Lisa, it's a discussion of Ebay, apparently not enforcing
> their policy, after three sets of reports.. Methinks it has to do with our
> layman charter. Would you like to help us fix it/get to the bottom of it, or
> are you OK with FAs posted here? A toothless tiger just don't get it
>
> Steve Young

Dammit, if you had told me it was actually about Ebay I would have saved
myself the trouble. I haven't bought from ebay because my son has and
almost everything he has bought has been junk.
--
Paul. (Workin' like a dog fo de boss man)
Not what it seems...

Paul Heslop

Steve Young wrote:

> > > Steve Young wrote:
> > > Well, actually Lisa, it's a discussion of Ebay, apparently not enforcing
> > > their policy, after three sets of reports.. Methinks it has to do with

> our
> > > layman charter. Would you like to help us fix it/get to the bottom of it,

> or
> > > are you OK with FAs posted here? A toothless tiger just don't get it

> > "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > Dammit, if you had told me it was actually about Ebay I would have saved
> > myself the trouble. I haven't bought from ebay because my son has and
> > almost everything he has bought has been junk.

> doggonnit Paul
> well then I'll bet you wouldn't want FA posts here

FA as in f-all? :O)
--
Paul. (Workin' like a dog fo de boss man)
Not what it seems...
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Ron Hunter

Steve Young wrote:
>>"Lisa Horton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>>For those who value brevity, it's a shouting match over interpretation
>>of the charter. Webkatz chooses to believe in an alternate
>>interpretation where advertisements for a commercial auction service are
>>not commercial advertisements.

>>For those who REALLY value brevity, it's an auction spammer spinning an
>>elaborate justification for spamming this newsgroup.

> Well, actually Lisa, it's a discussion of Ebay, apparently not enforcing
> their policy, after three sets of reports.. Methinks it has to do with our
> layman charter. Would you like to help us fix it/get to the bottom of it, or
> are you OK with FAs posted here? A toothless tiger just don't get it
>
> Steve Young

Perhaps a good filter, or killfile?