Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > electronic picture frame display

electronic picture frame display

Peter White

believe that cd of digital photos can be shown in
frame that plugs in and stands on table . has
anybody seen these and from where - how much
regards peter

Cousin Brucie

Here's what you're looking for..........I have a friend who has
one........really cool!!

http://www.ceiva.com/

Regards,

CB