Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Gateway now making digital cameras ?

Gateway now making digital cameras ?

mike

Gateway now making digital cameras ?
I saw it on there web site

Randall Ainsworth

> Gateway now making digital cameras ?
> I saw it on there web site

Aren't their computers crappy enough?

Jim Townsend

mike wrote:

> Gateway now making digital cameras ?
> I saw it on there web site

I doubt if they're 'making' them.. Selling cameras manufactured by someone
else under the Gateway brand would be more like it..

Randall Ainsworth

> I doubt if they're 'making' them.. Selling cameras manufactured by someone
> else under the Gateway brand would be more like it..

I just looked. They're generic looking consumer grade idiot-proof
models. I'm not up on the P&S models everybody makes but if somebody
knowledgeable looks at them, they should know who's making them.
Just what I'd want...a camera that says Gateway on it.