Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Chromatic Aberrations

Chromatic Aberrations

Paul Fedorenko

Due to being a dummy and getting a teleconverter not designed for my
camera, I have to suffer through occasional chromatic aberrations
appearing in my t-con pics. I know what causes them, so that's not
the issue.

What I;'m wondering is, using Photoshop Elements 2, is it possible to
retouch a picture to get rid of the funky little purple glows that I'm
getting? Possibly a free photoshop plug-in that's PSE2 compatible?

Basiltoo

Paul Fedorenko <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

http://www.dpreview.com/learn/Glossa...rations_01.htm

--
Regards,
Baz

http://www.trevellan.co.uk

Paul Fedorenko

>http://www.dpreview.com/learn/Glossa...rations_01.htm

Thanks. I'll look into that.

It's just occurred to me that I should probably check dpreview first
before posting something here. I'd done a Google search on the topic,
but came up with so many possibilities that I was hoping to narrow it
down by asking others about their experiences.

Lionel

Word has it that on Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:03:12 -0400, in this august
forum, Paul Fedorenko <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>What I;'m wondering is, using Photoshop Elements 2, is it possible to
>retouch a picture to get rid of the funky little purple glows that I'm
>getting? Possibly a free photoshop plug-in that's PSE2 compatible?

On second thought, selecting all the purple with the magic wand &
de-saturating it to taste might be a quicker & easier fix.