Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photos from the World's Biggest Digital Camera

Photos from the World's Biggest Digital Camera

Fred McKenzie

A related thread had reached 55 messages last I checked. Almost all of them
were from Trolls and not one had any good photographs.

One of the many scientific topics discussed related to the Government's
conspiracy to keep secret information about Mars from the people on Earth. It
took a little searching with Google, but I found some of the evidence that has
leaked out at:

<http://www.geocities.com/natethegreat2u_2002/rectilinear.html>

Considering I've let the cat out of the bag now, don't be surprised if the
Government closes down this web site.

Bryce

proving this is like proving there is a god. it's impossible.

George Kerby

On 8/29/03 1:50 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
"Fred McKenzie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> A related thread had reached 55 messages last I checked. Almost all of them
> were from Trolls and not one had any good photographs.
>
> One of the many scientific topics discussed related to the Government's
> conspiracy to keep secret information about Mars from the people on Earth. It
> took a little searching with Google, but I found some of the evidence that has
> leaked out at:
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/natethegreat2u_2002/rectilinear.html>
>
> Considering I've let the cat out of the bag now, don't be surprised if the
> Government closes down this web site.

I swear, Fred! You have done your service to Mankind for revealing this
information. I'm personally nominating you for Time's Man of The Year!

Eric Gisin

"Fred McKenzie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| A related thread had reached 55 messages last I checked. Almost all of them
| were from Trolls and not one had any good photographs.
|
| One of the many scientific topics discussed related to the Government's
| conspiracy to keep secret information about Mars from the people on Earth.
It
| took a little searching with Google, but I found some of the evidence that
has
| leaked out at:
|
| <http://www.geocities.com/natethegreat2u_2002/rectilinear.html>
|
| Considering I've let the cat out of the bag now, don't be surprised if the
| Government closes down this web site.

paranioa and delusions of persecution. you win a trip to the psych ward. do
not pass go.