Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > where to have discrete color prints made?

where to have discrete color prints made?

Lionel

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:44:51 -0500, in
<tzQ3b.1$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com>, Ron Hunter
<(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>Beowulf wrote:
>> I have digital images that I need color prints of, including
>> enlargements. The photos are from a "Penthouse" type photoshoot last
>> night of a model (female, 24, legal age).
>>
>> Anybody have a link/website of a place that does this? I do not think the
>> local photostore that does prints from digitals would make prints of
>> explicit nudes (I am an artist and fine art photographer, but the model
>> wanted much more highly erotic photos for her own use as she is applying
>> to be a model for Hustler magazine).
>>
>> ~Beowulf

>I should assume that you would have a 'model release' to show to any
>professional printing shop.

Why would the printing place care about a model release? For all they
know, the model could be the guy's wife. And either way, it's none of
the labs business.

Todd Walker

In article <bip9dq$gmj$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Why would the printing place care about a model release? For all they
> know, the model could be the guy's wife. And either way, it's none of
> the labs business.

Exactly. I think Beowulf is full of horse pucky. First he tells us that
he does photographs of beautiful models in lingerie, then when he gets
questioned about it (this was a couple of weeks ago,) he says that he
"developed a sexual relationship" with one of them, now he is telling us
that he is photographing Penthouse pets. Sorry but it's a bit much to
swallow...

--
________________________________
Todd Walker

Todd Walker

In article <BB761D97.13A70%(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Todd, don't forget the part about being a physician. He was just doing a
> "through" examination. Yeah, that's it! An examination... Yeah... That's
> what it was, yeah....

I must have missed that one. Man, some people need to get life.

--
________________________________
Todd Walker
http://twalker.d2g.com/canon10d
My Digital Photography Weblog:
http://twalker.d2g.com/dpblog.htm
_________________________________

George Kerby

On 8/30/03 11:19 AM, in article
(E-Mail Removed), "Todd Walker"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <BB761D97.13A70%(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Todd, don't forget the part about being a physician. He was just doing a
>> "through" examination. Yeah, that's it! An examination... Yeah... That's
>> what it was, yeah....
>>

> I must have missed that one. Man, some people need to get life.

I did a Google. This IS a hoot: (watch the word wrap)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...03.08.12.08.29
..35.183945.4818%40nowhere.net

Bryce

I'd be interested to see if the chick is under 500 pounds. I doubt it.