Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak Easyshare database cleanup of deleted pictures?

Kodak Easyshare database cleanup of deleted pictures?

gray cloud

I have a lot of photo's in my Easyshare v3.2 database that I have
deleted at the operating system level, rather than with the Easyshare
program. Now I am stuck with a lot of entries in the ERasyshare DB that
don't exist and get an error when I try to look at them.

Is there an easy way to have the Easyshare system remove these non-
existent pictures from it's database?

Thanks

--

/gjs

- Don't bother hitting reply. The reply e-mail address is bogus.