Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Photoshop Color Correction by Michael Kieran

Re: Photoshop Color Correction by Michael Kieran

Tony Spadaro

It is indeed a fine book. I recommend that one and Eismann's "Photoshop,
Restoration and Retouching" as the only two advanced books on Photoshop a
photographer really needs.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto