Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Photoshop course. Please advise

Re: Photoshop course. Please advise

HRosita

>Cheryl Conice http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I tried and used everything to see what it can do, so I know 100% of it, but
>probably only use 10% of it since most of the things it does is just distort
>the photo or make wacky special effects that I don't care for. Just a
>basic
>tweak here or there, or using the layers, is all I really need it for.

Congratulations,
You are the first person in the years that I have been using Photoshop (since V
3.0) that knows 100% of it. You should start giving classes and/or write a book
to help us uninformed that are constantly learning new capabilities of
Photoshop.

Rosita