Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon EOS 6.3MP

Canon EOS 6.3MP

Dave Bauer

Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
users comment?

Andrew McDonald

Dave Bauer wrote:
> Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
> users comment?

How can there be any real world users? Nobody has it yet.

Mick Ruthven

A professional photographer apparently got one and put his observations in a
dpreview forum message.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...essage=5905833

"Dave Bauer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bifu92$32e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
> users comment?

Tony Spadaro

There are no real world users since the camera is due to be released next
month. Try again in 3 weeks.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Dave Bauer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bifu92$32e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
> users comment?

Vid

Here's a thread in another forum with some info on it.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/foru...b=post_latest_
reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page =unread#unread

It appears that the camera is somewhat slower than the 10D and a few had
reported quality not being that great.

"Dave Bauer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bifu92$32e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is e new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
> users comment?

Mark B.

"Dave Bauer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bifu92$32e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
> users comment?

It's not even out yet. Mid-Sepember at the earliest.

Mark

HRosita

Hi,

I believe the camera is scheduled for release 9/15/03 at the earliest (at least
according to State Street Direct).
Rosita