Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Reliable online shop other than B&H

Re: Reliable online shop other than B&H

Charlie Self

Curt asks:

>Im just about to order my 10D but the 10D is out of stock at B&H.
>What other place can you recommend? adorama's website is down right now.
>Im not looking for the cheapest, just a reliable shop.

You might try www.keh.com out of Atlanta. I don't know if they have any in
stock, but they've proven reliable the times I've used them.

Charlie Self

Sir Winston Churchill