Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7 and 9

Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7 and 9

Matt

Well, I bought them both within the last year. I felt there would be enough
differences to make it worth $59.00 (after rebate)

I'm starting on the Version 9 today, and I like some of the features,
especially the EASY delete option, which allows you to circle an object and
replace the texture surrounding it.

The create a cutout feature of version 7 was excellent, and I haven't found
it yet in 9. Part of the feature is there, but not entirely.

Also, the 9 display (on screen) is so pixellated. It's very distracting. You
have to save the picture to see what it will look like.

Overall, I like it. I'm more familiar with the Microsoft interfaces (simple
mindedness on my part) but I like it.

Matthew