Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon G3 - question

Canon G3 - question

Pawel Pawlak

Hello.

I have recently bought Canon G3 and I`m happy from this decision. But
after few weeks of using I noticed that lenses work on dirt like
magnets. I have to get rid of it wery often when I make shots. Second
problem regarding is that somehow small particles of dust got into
between first and second lens so I can`t get it out! What to do? (it
looks like dust, but maybe it is some damage?)
Please respond to my email - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Pawel.

Lalit Dhiri

"Pawel Pawlak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:58f790717b21ce4a9d68e8231fc59cf3.128078@mygat e.mailgate.org...
> Hello.
>
> I have recently bought Canon G3 and I`m happy from this decision. But
> after few weeks of using I noticed that lenses work on dirt like
> magnets. I have to get rid of it wery often when I make shots. Second
> problem regarding is that somehow small particles of dust got into
> between first and second lens so I can`t get it out! What to do? (it
> looks like dust, but maybe it is some damage?)
> Please respond to my email - (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Pawel.

To protect the lens the only suggestion I can give you is to use a lens
adaptor and a UV filter. The Canon LA-DC58B will give you a 58 mm ring which
you can use to screw a permanent UV filter on.