Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > data recovery

data recovery

michel

Hi,

All the pictures on a SanDisk SDSM-128 memory card were accidentally erased,
when using my digital camera, an Olympus CAMEDIA. Any idea on how I can
recover the pictures ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michel VN

I have had very good luck using MediaRECOVER. I was surprised at what is
left on some of my cards. It saved me yesterday when it retrieved most of
the .wav files off a bad CD-R too.

http://www.mediarecover.com/

You can download a trial, but I think it only recovers one photo at a time.
It's easy to use too.

Reg Hamilton

Try www.RecoverMyFiles.com . Preview with the free version first.

Good luck

"michel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bi7kf6$ktc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> All the pictures on a SanDisk SDSM-128 memory card were accidentally

erased,
> when using my digital camera, an Olympus CAMEDIA. Any idea on how I can
> recover the pictures ?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michel VN

Henning Jensen

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:13:37 +0200, "michel"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Thanks for your messages. I will check out these solutions.

You may also try the free program: "PC INSPECTOR smart recovery",
whice gives you recovery. Link at:

http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/UK/welcome.htm

Regards
Henning.