Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: "Stitching" video clips together ???

Re: "Stitching" video clips together ???

Leo R.

This works on AVI and some other movie clips, dont know about MOV but it's
worth a look
Virtual Dub is available from http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/
It does a good job and has the capability to add audio background files.
Looks a bit daunting at first but is remarkably simple to join avi clips and
add background music or whatever audio.

There is a very comprehensive "how to" website for Virtual Dub at
http://nickyguides.digital-digest.co...-split-avi.htm

Leo R

news:(E-Mail Removed)2i.net...