Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Date Stamp on Canon S45

Date Stamp on Canon S45

Martin

I am about to purchase a Canon S45 and would like to know how I can
date stamp the photos. I understand you can use the canon supplied
software if you are printing it yourself. However, I am not planning
on home prints, instead I will have it printed outside. With this in
mind, how can I have the Date stamped on my photos?

Thanks,

Martin