Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > printing image to an html page

printing image to an html page

Michael Lubavin

Hi,
I was trying to use Image::Magick::Thumbnail to generate thumbnails
for display in thumbnail slideshow. The problem is that I have to
save my thumbnail with $thumb->Write('mythumb.jpg'), but the user(over
the web) should not get write permissions right? Is there a way to
print this thumbnail directly into the html, or am I way off? More
elegant solutions are also welcome ^_^.
Thanks a lot,
Mike Lubavin